100g dark chocolate
125g caster sugar
80g unsalted butter or marg
50g plain flour
Cocoa powder to dust moulds
- melt the butter and sugar in a bowl on top of a pan of boiling water (bain marie)
- Allow to cool a little
- Sift the flour in a separate bowl.
- Add the eggs to the butter mixture and gently fold in
- Gradually add the flour
- Pour into moulds. Put these into a roasting tray surround with water and bake for 30 mins at 180.
- Once baked, turn out onto a plate immediately. The top of the cake should be slightly domed and the centre should be runny and molten chocolate- nom!
- To do this hold a plate on top of the mould and quickly flip the mould upside down. Give a quick tap on what was the bottom of the cake mould.
More recipes coming soon! Looking for recipe testers- more info coming soon!
Happy Beautiful day everyone,
CEFO Zest and Fresh (New name coming soon!)